Friday, November 18, 2011

Betsy - Four Christmas cards

Good morning everyone - Betsy here today, as it appears to be my turn to update the blog.
Well, the excitement is sure mounting at Artfull Crafts, as Christmas is fast approaching, what with all the lovely new stock and of course, all the fabulous ideas etc. that have been floating around. Liz and girls are in their element!
Now for some cards.



This card is a twisted easel, made with a combination of Kaisercraft, Dec 25th and Graphic 45, Christmas Emporium. The two collections compliment each other - both are very traditional and the colours are lovely.




Card No 2 has been made using Teresa Collins, Christmas Home. I decided on a bow fronted card as I do enjoy making this style and it is a bit different.




Card No 3 is a very simple side step card using Graphic 45, Christmas Emporium. I really love the vintage look of this collection. Would you believe, this card was made using no measuring and with no ruler in sight. For a tutorial go to Card-Making-Magic site - Christina has very explicit instructions, as well as a YouTube.




Lucky last!! For card No 4 I have used the Simple Stories, 25 Days of Christmas. Again very simple. I have made full use of the stickers in this range. Actually, I adhere them to scrap card and cut them out, as it gives more body to them when mounting up.
That's all from me today - do hope you are enjoying these blogs and that they are encouraging you all to make some wonderful cards and pressies etc. Do remember the weekly challenges at Artfull Crafts - we love seeing all your work, and you never know,you could be a winner!

With many blessings to you all - have a great day,

Betsy xx

4 comments:

  1. Betsy - I love them all! Nujmber three is my fave with the traditional Santa. It looks like something even I could tackle with the Graphic 45 papers!
    Lowri :-0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Betsy! I like how you have combined the various papers, they go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Betsy, I love them all! I love the combo of Kaiser & Graphic 45 too.

    ReplyDelete