Friday, October 7, 2011

Lowri - Multi Photo Mini Album

Hi Everyone - Lowri here. I have a Kaisercraft Album project to share today - this time a simple album I made for a special lady who has been working with our family for some time.

We have the album available in shop here and it really is a beautiful and elegant shape. We do not stock this particular range of papers but I hope that the album can give you a couple of ideas on how to use a lot of photos on one page in a mini album


I have used Basic Grey's Origins Collection as the basis for the book - which is the Kaisercraft Leaf Album. I have kept the decoration simple to emphasise the photographs.




Each page has photographs from one particular year


The mini letters are from Kaisercraft and are great way to add some really simple labelling.



At Christmas time I also made her a blank album in the same collection (you can see heaps more pics at my post here.) She is a very keen gardener, so these bright colors are a perfect match!


I hope you have enjoyed these!

Why not enter YOUR latest project into our Challenge.
All the details here.
Please post a comment with any questions.
Lowri :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment