Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Scrapping - Party Animals Fun (Kaisercraft)

Hi Everyone

Some wonderful projects on the blog this week from Tina using the latest Kaisercraft collection  Pink Gelato.
She also posted a stunning travel journal using another Kaisercraft Collection - Up, Up and Away. Lowri showed us a mini album she crated from scratch with the Cosmo Cricket Social Club Collection.



I have been working on some more ideas for SENZ this week  - including some fun items with last month's Kaisercraft Collection - Party Animals.  It's a real shame that the pictures on our website showing this collection are not better - as it really not a great reflection of what the colours are like! They are provided by the manufacturer but hopefully these ideas will give you a better idea of how they look "in person"!

Tabbed Album


 
I have used a Kaisercraft album here, painted the edges and then added patterned paper to the pages.  I have used mainly the stickers to decorate the front - they are so versatile. I especially love the banners!


Animal Crackers

I found a template online to make these - and they were really quick to make. A great way to show off the paper and add some fun to a party!


Bookmark

Here I have just used the large piece of chipboard, covered the back with paper, punched a hole and added some ribbon. Voila - a bookmark!!

I have a couple more mini albums to show early in the week - and then Thursday morning I head up to Auckland to catch up with Liz and all the ladies working at SENZ. I am really excited!


You can see all the information on SENZ here - leave us a comment if you are going - and let us know what classes you are taking so we can look out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment