Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tutorial from Tina & photos of Graphic 45 stand.

Hi, it's Tina with some stuff to share.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. I'll be posting a few more in the coming week.
 The past two days have been amazing.  Liz and I have been playing all day at Creative Block, which is three days of  classes, make & takes, talking to manufacturers, and shopping at Printblocks.  I've attended classes by EK Success, Clearsnap, & with Cindy Wilson from Provocraft. I did 'make & takes' with Maya Road, Bo Bunny, Sizzix, Cricut, EK Success, Prima, 3L Scrapbook Adhesives, and Graphic 45.  
I have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days
I have a few photos of the gorgeous Graphic 45 stand to share with you.  All I can say is WOW!!!  Take a look for yourself.....


 Jane Treganza's stunning book- this girl is seriously talented!  It is done in the form of a "pop-up' book and is amazing in real life.  The photos just don't show how exquisite this is.







More creations by the Graphic 45 design team.....






 This was an covered scrapbooking album - beautiful!




I'll be back tomorrow with some more to share!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had alot of fun Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! how lucky were you to get to go! TFS the tute & those cute little flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those projects are just stunning! I am sure you had a great time - I am very envious!@!
    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete