Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lowri - Fairy Drawers with Cosmo and Kaiser!

Hi Everyone - Lowri here

OK - so it's no secret I love Cosmo Cricket - so when I heard Liz was going to be stocking their new collections - let's just say I was a little EXCITED!!


These projects use one of their new collections - Salt Air. As soon as I saw this release, I thought it would match perfectly with the Kaisercraft Fairy Castle drawers. I was going for that whole "Little Mermaid" look I guess!

I have layered up the buttons and bling from the collection to make these cute handles for extra decoration. I have also used the doilies and chipboard pieces to decorate.
Here are some close-ups of the details - the colors in this collection are definitely bright - but not gaudy - just FUN!

Such a fun idea for a little girl to keep all her precious bits and pieces together.. I loved this image from the borders paper - so I have put him on the back!
I decided to make a couple of cards too - just to show that it's not just about little girls and mermaids!

I really wanted to use a little bit of everything from this collection so I have used the embellishments on both the drawers and the cards. The colors match perfectly making it super quick to put these cards together. I love these sketched images that are on the Elements paper!

I also made this super quick mini-album with the scraps to give to a friend whose daughter is having a birthday soon! I have used the chipboard and stickers to decorate the cover


I hope you have enjoyed these - please post a comment with any questions!

All these projects are now in my gallery on the Artfull Crafts website - so please take a look as I know the other DT members have been updating their galleries too!

Lowri :-)

3 comments:

  1. Very cool projects, love the whole mermaid castle theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Awesome Lowri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous and so beautifully made. The one that inspires me most is the one you made "super quick... with the scraps"! I adore the little mini album. At the risk of being anoraky, can I ask how you bound the pages?

    ReplyDelete