Monday, January 3, 2011

Lowri - Kaisercraft Diary

Hi Everyone - Lowri here - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I have another project I made as a Christmas gift to share today - and this one can easily be completed in an evening.

This time I have taken the Kaisercraft 2011 Diary (available here from the Artfull Crafts online store) and used Crate Paper's Brook Collection for the decoration.


I have created a "bookmark" using some of the patterned paper with some double sided adhesive chipboard in the middle for added strength. I have used Spellbinders dies to cut the labels and a few Kaisercraft Rhinestones for decoration.
They have such an awesome variety of colours and are such a good buy at $3 per packet - and there are 100 in each!




Like most of the Kaisercraft BTP Projects I complete - I have sanded the edges and painted before covering in a base layer of paper.

I then cut around with a very sharp knife and lightly sand the paper along the edges for a neat finish.
A few of the beautiful Paper Clips from Basic Grey's "Origins" Collection match perfectly as page markers





I hope this has given you some inspiration to create your own Diary. Now is the time to do it so head on over to the shop and buy one today and use your favourite paper line to decorate!


Any questions - just leave a comment.


Lowri




2 comments:

  1. Hey Lowri, great work..I should do one too! the photo's look fantastic! Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to see what you did the Brook stickers. I have them too and made a card cum candy holder with it.

    ReplyDelete