Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tanya Leigh - Tags

Merry Christmas to you all!

I hope Santa has been good to everyone this morning and you didn't have to get out of bed to early. My boys were awake at 6.30am but didn't come to get me till 7am. It's my turn to do a post today with my tags. I love shabby chic so have made shabby chic tags for Christmas and also a shabby chic box.


My morning has been a nice morning with my boys. It's been stress free and have enjoyed every minute of it. The boys leave to go with their Dad's at 2pm and then I am heading out to see a very dear friend (like a mum) to have Chritmas dinner with her. Enjoy the rest of your Christmas Day and I hope you enjoy this last post of the Christmas countdown here at Artfull Crafts.

Merry Christmas!

Tanya Leigh

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas Morning...sun shine and blue sky. Hope everyone has just such a Christmas. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tags, and I love the display box too - Merry Christmas to you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Tanya - Lowri "-)

    ReplyDelete