Thursday, December 16, 2010

Table Decoration....Christmas Candle - Shirl

Good Evening everyone,
Well this would've been the busiest week of my life! I had big intentions with this weeks theme, but alas I have only one project to share...My scrapping has been in high demand! (friends wanting projects done for their loved ones) anyway I guess my little candle is better than nothing!

Very simple to do...and a big Thank-you to Lowri for the tutorial to make these ruffle flowers...I've been making them like a crazy person...I LOVE THEM!!!

Well still lots left to do this week...don't even want to think about it...mmmm maybe I should make a list!!
yes.... good idea!!
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing Shirl - you have done a really elegant job on the flower..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea! Thanks Tina and enjoy the crazy season!

    ReplyDelete