Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tina's been busy...

I've been busy making little gifts for this weeks DT projects.

My first project is a decorated lunch tin.. I painted and stamped  the top part, then sprayed it with a coat of varnish to seal and protect it. I covered the bottom half with paper, and covered the join with beaded ribbon.



I added some flowers to the top and made my own beaded wire thingys (that's the technical name!)



My next project was an "Envelope" mini album using Graphic 45 Christmas Past papers. You use a standard envelope for the pattern. I hope to do a tutorial soon, but ran out of time...sorry! I embossed my Kaisercraft letters, and added Stickles, Diamond Dust and, glitter to the front.




The back cover...

Inside the front cover...


I added some Papermania adhesive ribbons to the edges of my pages.



The next project is a concertina tag book. I love how this turned out using the Graphic 45 papers. I don't know if I'll be able to give this one away.... might have to make another one!




I stamped my tags with Tim Holtz stamps (he has some great sayings in his range)






I also made a couple of mini-books using Pipe Dream Ink Opals UTEE and stamping into it while hot with Papermanis Christmas stamps, and Tim Holtz embossing folders (make sure you ink whatever your stamping with to help release it from the UTEE)




The back...

My second booklet...

I used a skeleton leaf on this one, and covered it with clear embossing powder.  I used a mixture of different embossing powders, and added some Perfect Pearls which gave it those gorgeous green and gold colours.


The back....


Hope you like what I did.
Happy scrapping,
Tina

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been very busy! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everthing looks gorgeous Tina - you have been busy! Would love to see how you did that envelope album as I want to try one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very stunning, and I agree Tim Holts has some great saying on his stamp range...I must get mine out more often and use them

    ReplyDelete