Monday, October 25, 2010

Shirley Towan Christmas LAYOUT

This is my favourite christmas photo of my beautiful daughter Shianne, I really enjoyed doing this layout I really love this range of paper, I did use a bit of Kasiercraft's "Dear Santa" paper from last year as it matched so well with the flocked & Die cut paper from 'Tis the season'
I have heavily distressed all the edges the rougher the better, if you don't have a edge distressing tool you can use the edge of your craft knife or sissors, another way to distress is to use sandpaper, I have scratched around the edge of the photo and also inked it.
I love using lace as it adds a old world feel to the project, the new lace packs from kaisercraft are fantastic and come in 4 different colors.

I just love christmas as there is so many photo opportunities which means more scrapbooking!!!

POP back to the Blog each day this week to see more fantastic layouts from the rest of the team

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job Shirl - what a GORGEOUS photo of your daughter. Fantastic start to Week 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout, and your daughter looks so sweet! Love the effect with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Shirl, lovely photo on a great layout, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Shirl awesome layout I have always struggled putting flowers on christmas layouts, dunno why but they never seen to look right!!!! beautiful pic of your daughter with an AWESOME layout

    ReplyDelete