Monday, December 21, 2009

Layouts 4 and 5

We love summer holidays! We go to the same place each year to relax and enjoy the Nelson sunshine. Each year we go with friends and this year we enjoyed the company of these sweet children. We enjoyed going down to the estuary area and playing in the shallow river that runs to the ocean. The water is really warm and is perfect for pulling a boggy board along. The kids love it too! The Cherry Arte papers are bright and lovely for summery photos.

This year our friend's daughter turned One! I created a gorgeous Kaisercraft cupcake album for them to keep and then sort of wished I had one myself....! So here's the layout with Bella's Kindred Spirit range (love that) and a bit of pink fozz felt. I love that stuff. Makes me think of Candy Floss!!
A bit of Kaisercraft Rhinestone bling, some sticky flowers and a Bella journalling tag and it was all finished.

Talking about Candy Floss, I'm looking forward to my yearly chomp this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment