Thursday, December 17, 2009

Layout 2 and 3

This layout was the first one I did. I LOVE the paper from Creative Imaginations.The edges on it so beautiful. A couple of years ago I went around to see her to talk to my Great Aunt (right) about the family history and to borrow her photos albums. I spent some time scanning them into my computer hoping that one day I will get around to doing to a Heritage album. Anyway, she had 3 copies of this photo and so I was allowed to keep one.

I have kept this page relatively simple - since the paper is very fussy and detailed. I used a lovely big black Petaloo flower followed by a couple of Prima flowers, a bit of bling that I shaped from the Kaisercraft rhinestone strips and some lovely antique looking lace. I originally had another title - but I didn't like it and changed it. So this one is Take-Two! I also painted the big letter S and added a touch of gold glimmer mist...


I can just see me not getting through these before Christmas (and we do go away on holiday for 3 weeks) so perhaps I had better show you another one. One of my lovely customers mentioned to me that you can set up your blogs to come on when you're away - so I might have to investigate that option.

Layout #3

I'll just keep to the Heritage theme today! This is my Grandad (brother of the 2 ladies shown in the first picture). This is also Creative imaginations paper and as I love doing double layouts I decided to use the same Prima flowers and Rhinestone bling.

I'e also used the Basic Grey Mini chipboard again. (You'll see that more than once). It's a perfect size for the layouts and it's alreay coloured... I also found an old frame that I had been hoarding for something - I just hope the glue holds it on.

Please enjoy and pop back tomorrow for another one or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment