Saturday, August 8, 2009

DESIGN TEAM ANNOUNCED!

It is with great pleasure that we welcome Clarissa Hardy and Hilary Nicholas onto the Artfull Crafts Design Team! They will be creating layout, card and beyond-the-page kits and we're really excited about that! They each have their own galleries on the website and will be posting on a regular basis. Please go there and have a look...! Hilary also has a blog and she regularly posts there.


Clarissa Hardy - Beyond the Page Expert

Hilary Nicholas - Monthly Layout and Card Kits

And I've decided to be on the Design Team too! A great excuse to keep crafting.

The first kits will be ready by the end of the week...

We had an official design team meeting a week ago in Christchurch and you can see the evidence!

In fact, it's making me feel a bit peckish now... sadly everything is shut in Timaru after 8pm. It's true! If you want icecream you are out of luck!

I ran a Q1 card class today and had a lot of fun playing with the new kaiser papers, flowers, and bling. (more bling and more bling). Talking about bling - you won't believe this but Kaisercraft have released some more new bling and I'm just waiting on some more boxes of it to run a Kaiser Candy Promotion. That will be fun!

SPECIALS: Don't forget to head over to Artfull Crafts for some specials. Buy 2 kaiser albums and get a third one FREE!

3 comments:

  1. Huh... I thought I must be on the wrong side of Timaru when I stayed on Tuesday night!!! yep no shops open after 8 is right!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design team you have there Liz,have placed my order already(very naughty of me really, that one every week for the last 3 weeks now,LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz
    look forward to seeing what the DT come up with and good on you for wanting to have a play too.Can you email me.... davmelk@dodo.com.au - just want to chat to you about something
    love
    Mel

    ReplyDelete