Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bag Of Scraps!



Well, what a busy 2 days we had with the Bag of Scraps promotion. We were in Aussie for the Kaiser launch over that weekend and came home to a LOT of parcels to package! I employed 2 scrapping buddies for Monday. Their job was to make up the bags and boxes with all the shop stock. Throughout the day we had fun raiding the shop for all the goodies to go in the bags. There were a mixure of card-making and stamping supplies - hopefully something of use for everyone! They all ended up having at least $25 - $60 worth of goods in them. Thanks girls - I think you did a wonderful job!

We got the 200 bags completed by the end of Monday. That evening my husband, Graham, taped all the boxes shut. On Tuesday I employed my Dad to help me package them up and courier them. We worked as fast as our hands possibly could and by 4:30pm we were ready for the third and final courier pick up of the day! I even photographed my courier man looking at the pile!

Wow! I was pretty tired after all that - but I still had to turn around and do all the Trade Me and website orders from the past few days as well! Talk about Fun and Crazy!

Thanks to all of you who participated. I got so much lovely feedback about the promotion. Thanks for your comments. Here's my favourite one:

"Oh my goodness, you have just totally made my day!!!!!!
I've been up all night with 3 sick littlies, and was feeling very tired and grumpy till about 5 minutes ago when the courier knocked on my door!! I cried when I opened it and looked through everything, it is so much better than I ever imagined it would be! I adore everything! Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for such an awesome promotion! Will definately buy some more scrap packs if you do them!!"

So I'd say it was a successful promotion that bought a smile to your faces. In fact, I've got all sorts of wonderful ideas for another promotion next month...

2 comments:

  1. WOW that is one big mountain of parcels you have there, what a huge job it must have been. I was totally happy with what I got and very happy to have returned from dropping one of my boys at school to return to my package sitting at front door, was very exciting to open it and not know what was inside. Thank you very much Liz and look forward to shopping with you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been meaning to comment and say my parcel was a delight to receive AND open... I love all of the contents and cant wait for another chance to take part in the fun ..... also took my stuff to a crop and showed everyone there so next time you may have some more people keen on parcels.....

    ReplyDelete