Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BAG OF SCRAP SALE!

CHECK THIS OUT! Grab a bag of Scrap for only $15. The value of the bag will be anywhere from $15 - $60.

Some items in the bags include: Nestabilities spellbinders, storage caddy, Basic Grey Collection packs, stamp sets, papers, embellishments or anything you see on the website! One thing is sure - you will certainly be getting value for money! The bags will be randomly chosen to match with website order numbers.



The bags will be generous and this SALE only runs until Saturday (or while stocks last). Tell all your blog friends to get in quick!
www.artfullcrafts.co.nz

3 comments:

  1. How exciting, now do I get one bag or two....oh the choices

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Liz. Thanks for the email. I get your TRademe updates daily and love buying stuff from you. I have now added your website to my blog roll so I can visit more often. I have to say your service is the best.... enjoy the trip to Aussie ( be sure to stay away from swine flu though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm swine flu.. I only sneezed twice on the plane and just managed to hold one in when I was walking past the officials with their masks on... I almost laughed!! Thanks for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete