Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BAG OF SCRAP SALE ENDED!

Well I had such an overwhelming response to the Bag of Scrap promotion that the stocks ran out (twice over!!). So it has come to an end a few days early. I'll remember that next time. Now I'm dreaming up the next fun promotion and I have the feeling it will include new Kaisercraft products. Did I mention that I'm really excited to be going to Kaisercraft tomorrow? I'm in Melbourne now (and it's wet and cold) so I'm having fun checking my messages and blogs! I might just crawl into bed now with the new Scrapbooking magazine I bought today!

I'll update this blog really soon with fun photos of my trip around the Kaisercraft factory and the party (if cameras are allowed of course!)

1 comment:

  1. WOW that bag of scrap didnt last long, cant waut to see what goodies I get.....and looking forward to seeing what goodies you buy while your away.

    ReplyDelete