Thursday, May 28, 2009

Make-and-Take Friday...

Great Products!

This week's Card

I enjoy Thursday nights! I get to plan a free make-and-take for Friday. It's always lots of fun looking through the shop for products I haven't played with yet... This week I am posting the Make-and-Take before the event. I really just want an excuse to blog again! This week has been taken up with trailling a new auction management programme - so it wouldn't have made exciting reading.

Anyway this project involves creating a card using lots of glimmer mist, glimmer chips, glimmer screens (I love these - they are basically plastic stencils), flowers and Kaisercraft bling (pearl strips). I think the ladies will really enjoy this one. I'll light the fire in the morning, set up the tables and the ladies will arrive through the day to check out any new products, stock up and complete the make-and-take. That sounds like the perfect Friday before a long weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome - now I can keep up with all the gossip! Love the new artfull crafts website layout.

    ReplyDelete